- For assistance or to register by phone, call (650) 579-5565, ext. 614
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything else you need!
A 50% deposit is due at the time of enrollment, and full tuition is due by April 30th. For new enrollments after May 1, tuition is payable in full and non-refundable.
You are eligible for discounted tuition if:
– You are a returning Academy student
– You are a Broadway by the Bay subscriber
– You enroll two or more students in The Academy
– The student has an immediate family member on active military duty
We are pleased to be able to offer scholarships for students who demonstrate a strong financial need. Financial aid will be disbursed on a sliding scale.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the application form and return it via email to email@example.com. Please call (650) 579-5565 for assistance or additional information.
Registration: All registrations are processed in the order they are received. Registrations will be accepted until the class is full or until the end of the first week of class, whichever comes first. After your order is processed, you will receive an email from The Academy confirming your enrollment, with a Parent Information Packet attached.
All students must be up-to-date with those vaccinations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and required by California Education Code Section 48980.5, unless a medical exception applies. For children with medical exemptions, we must be notified and a physician’s written statement supporting the medical exemption must be submitted prior to participation.